Junior Membership Perks
- Sandpiper Bay GC Juniors 16yrs & under play Free after 1pm with full paying adult. Juniors 16yrs & under can play in the mornings for $27.00 with paying adult.
- Brunswick GC Juniors 16yrs and under play Free after 12noon with full paying adult. Range Balls are free with a paying adult.
- Links at Brick Landing Juniors 16yrs and under $15.00 for 9 holes & $25.00 for 18 holes. Ranges Balls $5.00 anytime. Must have valid drivers license to operate a golf cart.
- Lockwood Folly GC Juniors 16yrs and under play Free after 1pm with adult. Play before 1pm Junior rate $25.00 with paying adult. Range/practice facilities unlimited after 1pm.
- Golphin Dolphin, 50% off any size basket of range balls
The Grand Strand
- Harbour View Par 3 Golf Complex (Little River) – $2 off 18 holes – $1 off 9 holes – $1 off any size Bucket of Range balls – Buy 1 get 1 free on Mini Golf
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ: 2024 FTCC Junior Membership
Q. How do I purchase the Junior Membership? How much is it?
A. You can visit our website at www.firstteecoastalcarolinas.org and select
the “register my child” button at the top right of the screen. Then select the
“memberships” tab at the top left of the screen, add the membership to your cart,
select your participant, and checkout. The cost of the membership is $50 and is good
for the calendar year.
Q. What are the benefits to having the Junior Membership?
A. Participants with the Junior Membership will receive $20 off any fall or
spring after school program or summer camps. They will receive a First Tee hat and
“Game Changer” shirt. In addition they will be able to receive discounts at
participating locations across the chapter. The list can be found on our website and
that list will be constantly updating.
Q. Can I purchase the Junior Membership and register for spring
After School Programs at the same time?
A. YES, you can add the Junior Membership and register for a spring After
School Program at the same time, and receive the 20% discount on the program.
Make sure to add the membership to your participant prior to selecting your desired
after school program.
Q. Does a participant need to have the Junior Membership to
register for any of our programs?
A. NO, a participant does not need to purchase the Junior Membership to
register for any of our programs. The fee for programming will remain at $75 and
the participant will not be eligible for any of the membership’s benefits.
Q. Is Financial Aid available for the Junior Membership?
A. YES, anyone can apply for partial or full financial aid for the Junior
Membership. You can do so by adding the membership to your cart assigned to your
participant, and select checkout. There will be a section with a financial aid
questionnaire prior to making a payment.
If you have any further questions please call (910) 754-5288 or email Eddie
Hopeck at [email protected].